For Memory & Concentration: Discover a Mental Clearing Point

in Acupressure Points,Emotional Healing,Headaches & Mental Health,Stress Management

Touching GB 14 For mind clearing

Would you like to know a simple way to transform negative thoughts and emotions? By using a special mental healing point, GB 14, you can reprogram your mind towards a more open, positive attitude. Holding this point lightly while breathing deeply, several times a day, can release mental stress and cultivate mental health.

People of all ages can benefit. Children and teens can use this point to clear their mind when taking a test. Elderly folks find it useful for memory, especially when having a “senior moment” of forgetfulness. And everyone can use it to deal with the stresses and pressures of daily life. All ages can use this point to counteract negative attitudes: it calms and balances your emotions.

GB 14 is located above the center of your eye, one finger’s width above your eyebrows. Use only very light touch on

these points. You can use one hand to hold these points by placing your thumb on one side and your middle fingertip on the other side of your forehead. Apply a very gentle touch, as you breathe slowly and deeply for a couple of minutes.

Mental Self-Healing at your Fingertips

You can also use both hands to hold GB 14 very gently with your middle fingertips, as illustrated. Be sure to breathe slowly and deeply, while holding these points lightly for a couple of minutes. After getting familiar with holding this point, increase the length of time up to five minutes.

Using this special clearing point, with deep breathing, can melt negative thought patterns and soothe difficult emotions. This works almost immediately, but doesn’t tend to last unless you apply this easy, gentle, cost-free technique regularly in your life.

Enjoy the experience of clearing your mind.

Clear negative patterns to release stress

and increase your overall happiness!

~ Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D.

Covering Letter July 2, 2011 at 8:19 am

Great article… This will keep our mind calm… Helps For Memory & Concentration.. Thanks for this wonderful blog.. I would like to follow it…

Ali July 14, 2011 at 4:35 pm

Hi.Thanks for your useful articles.
I appreciate your efforts.

Maureen Kelly July 14, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Thank you, Michael! I’m a yoga teacher (focus on chakras) and am always looking for more info to share with my students. I will be sure to pass this on and make them aware of your wonderful site. Blessings! Maureen

michael July 16, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Good idea. There are other points that are even better for opening the third eye. Maybe I’ll do a blog article on this, especially if there is interest. Opening the third eye is very healing because it governs the pituitary gland of the endocrine system; once our glands are functioning properly, we feel better and it can resolve many different imbalances including problems that are related to trauma and the emotions.

Brenda Tyree July 14, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Thank you! It is funny but when I get upset and having a “oh Crap” moment I use that position with my thumb and pointer finger – when I need a moment and need to think and calm down. Instinct? I had no knowledge of this pressure points – I have seen others do this too or rub their foreheads.

Debra July 15, 2011 at 1:47 am

Another timely and helpful post. As always, changing our lives for the better. Thank you. ~ Debra

Ricardo July 15, 2011 at 1:28 pm

Hello. I feel the cosmic peace after working with GB14. Maybe this point and others could be a short-cut to open the third eye. Thank you!.
Ricardo.

C.F. Binan July 15, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Great !!! Very good point. I will use it and advise others too. Thanks.

florina July 16, 2011 at 4:38 am

i enjoy your emails on accupressure points. you show the exact location and describe it so wonderfully with confidence. i am a therapist in Mumbai and would love to be updated with small and quicker points.
can you help for diabetic, hair fall, weight loss, weight gain points
look forward to your support

michael July 16, 2011 at 6:32 pm

There are acupressure points helpful for these common imbalances which can help to various degrees but are not cures. I am actually working on an in-depth book on how to use acupressure for weight loss, and will include weight gain too. Stay tuned, in the months to come.

Merinisa Villarosa July 17, 2011 at 11:41 am

Thanks for sending me the article. It is very beneficial especially for older people like me and in the country like the Philippines, we really patronize a touch therapy.

simran July 23, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Thanx, very good point. Can u give me some points for mensuration, it stopped at the age of 30.
If it can be restarted, now i am 41 yrs old, gynae dr. had advised if i want a child then she will, otherwise ask me to take regesterone tab, but after taking that my complexion turns black, so i stopped, i suffer from severe back pain at times. i am having liver problem since birth, pl. suggest few points.

michael July 24, 2011 at 5:52 am

I want to be responsible to your request for advise. Since you have a complicated medical history, I want to refer you to actually see a qualified holistic health practitioner. I suggest you go to: http://www.aobta.org/ and click on Find a Practitioner in your area. With healing wishes!

michael July 24, 2011 at 5:55 am

I want to be responsible to your request for advise. Since you have a complicated medical history, I want to refer you to actually see a qualified holistic health practitioner. I suggest you go to: http://www.aobta.org/ and click on Find a Practitioner in your area. I will be blogging with points for mensuration. I think that using Sp 6 would be a very good point for you. There are back and liver balancing points which I will share, so stay tuned. With healing wishes!

hussai July 24, 2011 at 8:48 pm

Excellent work, Michael. I request your goodself to kindly send me articles of pressure points for the treatment of stroke patients for which I shall be very grateful to you.

michael July 26, 2011 at 11:33 am

Excellent topic, which would take special research. I’ve had excellent results with facial paralysis after a stroke, which took many sessions over a couple months. The progress has slow, but the results were amazing to bring back full function. I will be sure to share the primary facial point I used, so stay tuned.

Binoyendu Peter July 26, 2011 at 4:50 pm

Excellent blog!!
Regards.

Bubbie September 10, 2011 at 12:19 am

Life is short, and this article saved valabule time on this Earth.

florina August 4, 2011 at 3:49 am

michael you are great. just felt to say i love you and your points are excellent. i would love to have your book or cd with 100 one point treatment but i cannot afford it. i use your points for treatment to my staff in LNT-9833057154 Mumbai(Powai). i think of you and your points and convert it to SUJOK Therapy. i am in this for 8 years. now it is my passion and because of you i use most of your points . it gives intstant results and My patients/staff are smiling.

you are doing great. continue the enthu and keep smiling

michael August 4, 2011 at 3:55 am

Thank you so much. Blessings on your heart and healing work.

Eagle September 9, 2011 at 6:44 pm

To think, I was confused a mniute ago.

suna August 4, 2011 at 5:43 am

thanq very simple but very useful

Dottie August 10, 2011 at 1:51 pm

I am so glad I have found your blogsite! You always teach me something so healing and worthwhile.

Dasia September 10, 2011 at 11:15 am

Created the greatest articles.

Anjana September 1, 2011 at 9:41 am

Hi Michel,
A very important point. Thank you so much for this amazing point. I used on myself and also tried to tell others, those also benefited from this point.

Thnx

michael September 2, 2011 at 10:38 am

Thanks for sharing this healing info with others.

Mashallah Ali-Ahyaie September 16, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Greetings to you and to yours; do please visit this link and comment:

Seems harmless and funny, also helps strengthen your legs and knees.

Best regards,

Mashallah

michael September 16, 2011 at 10:23 pm

This is Applied Kinesiology with Acupressure – which can be remarkable; it certainly can’t hurt to try it.

Aline June 4, 2012 at 11:09 am

Posted on It has always been my beelif that good writing like this takes research and talent. It’s very apparent you have done your homework. Great job!

Web design sydney December 23, 2011 at 5:19 pm

Web design sydney December 23, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Thank you; its very simple, but very useful… .