A thyroid imbalance can cause weight problems, chronic fatigue, feelings of being overwhelmed, anxiety, emotional imbalances, hair loss, skin problems, depression or any combination of these symptoms. The thyroid gland, located at the base of the throat, works on a physiological level to balance the rate of your metabolism. Thyroid acupressure points enable healing energy (known as Qi or Chi) to move through the thyroid restoring its homeostatic (balancing) mechanisms. Opening the energy flow through the thyroid gland can balance both hyperthyroid and hypothyroid conditions since this flow governs homeostasis. However, it takes constant practice to maintain this equilibrium.

I want to give you guidance on: how to restore energy flow through your thyroid gland, as well as natural methods and common issues necessary to balance this vital endocrine gland. I believe many people with a history of thyroid problems* who have received medical advice and treatment can use acupressure points, breathing exercises, yoga postures, and assertive communication to balance the thyroid successfully without side effects. This video clip will show you a pair of acupressure points for balancing your thyroid. In the remainder of this article I will describe a powerful but easy-to-do exercise, which stimulates the most potent acupressure points for balancing the thyroid gland. Then I’ll summarize the work you’ll need to do to get the best results.

Stimulate the thyroid acupressure points daily on your neck, base of your throat, and chest as instructed below. The most healing thyroid points are localized near your thyroid gland and are called the Windows of the Sky. These points are stimulated effectively in the following exercise called the Neck Press. For best results, you need to do this exercise 3 to 5 times daily for a few months. Check out a fully guided routine using Neck Press to benefit your thyroid, shoulders and neck.

Neck Press - Head Forward

Neck Press - Head forward with elbows close

Neck Press: Sit comfortably with your eyes closed and your hands interlaced behind your neck, letting your head hang forward to gently stretch your neck muscles. Bring your elbows close together in front of you, pointing downward, compressing the sides of your neck with the heels of your hands. Inhale deeply, raising your head as you gently stretch your elbows out to the sides, while letting your head tilt back. Exhale as you head relaxes forward and your elbows come close together in front of you again. Repeat this breathing exercise for two minutes; then continue with the use of K 27.
Neck Press - Head Up

Neck Press - Head up with elbows apart

Hold K 27, the acupressure points on both sides of the sternum as shown in the video clip above. With your eyes still closed, take long, slow deep breaths as you slowly let your head turn from side to side. Feel your entire neck region relax as you continue to breathe deeply, while holding these points. Gently let your head tilt upward as you inhale and downward as you exhale, while you use your mind to visualize more blood flowing through your thyroid gland at the base of your throat. With your hands in your lap, take another minute or two to let yourself completely relax. If you have a few more minutes, this would be a great time to sit up with a straight spine and mediate.

Causes: I believe thyroid problems can often be caused by traumatic events or inner conflicts, which may have occurred years ago. Thyroid blockages commonly present themselves during these hard, stressful times when we aren’t supported to fully express our feelings and needs. Blocked self-expression can contribute to chronic neck tension which constricts the energy flow through your thyroid gland and affects its functioning. Expressing yourself appropriately harmonizes your thyroid, and mind/body issues. Many people make excuses for not living their dreams, minimize their needs, and have difficulty expressing these needs, goals, and life aspirations. When you get support to express your feelings and formulate creative goals, your thyroid gland will begin to come back to life. If you practice speaking your truth in appropriate ways your thyroid will respond.

Acupressure Thyroid Self-Treatment Program: I believe that to get the best results you must do all I have described above using the points, the Neck Press breathing exercise, plus yoga postures (if your body is flexible enough), omit sugar, take kelp supplements as directed, and get counseling for enhancing your self-expression.

My wife, who had a hyperactive thyroid condition, healed herself over the last few years using this holistic program. She choose not to take radioactive iodine, which would have made her thyroid under-active, causing her to be dependent on taking thyroid supplements the rest of her life. Instead she had the courage to change her diet, completely eliminating all sugar for three months. She continues to reduce her sugar intake significantly of all sugars such as cane sugar, honey, brown sugar, corn syrup, fructose, sodas, citrus juices, and all sweets. My wife also found doing the Shoulder Stand and Plow Pose yoga postures with long, deep breathing at night before bed helped her tremendously. In the morning, she practices 15 minutes of the Five Tibetan Rites. In addition to the self-acupressure described above, she also often received weekly acupuncture treatments.

Neck Press

Be sure to practice the Neck Press breathing exercise followed by holding the K 27 acupressure points 3 to 5 times daily for at least 3 months. Once you begin to achieve results and your thyroid balances, you will still need to do these practices, but not as many times per day for maintenance and prevention. Believe me, it’s a lot of work to take your health into your own hands, but once you do, it’s an empowering, gratifying feeling.

*Important: Please see a doctor for medical advice and treatment especially if you have any medical problems or symptoms before you begin any of these routines. The acupressure points and guidance here are not intended to be a substitute for medical treatment.

Cecil E.Benoit January 25, 2011 at 9:17 pm

To Whom It May Concern,

Thank you very much for sharing your healing with me.
Do you have a book I can buy to learn more from?
If so,please let me know and state your price.

Cecil

michael January 30, 2011 at 3:42 pm

I suggest starting with Acupressure’s Potent Points: A Guide to Self-Care for Common Ailments ($21 plus shipping)
If you are interested in emotional healing, the book I am most in love with is Acupressure for Emotional Healing: A Self-Care Guide for Trauma, Stress, and Common Emotional Imbalances. ($22 plus shipping)
Both Acupressure point reference books contain hundreds and hundreds of clear illustrations to make the books useful.

Paul Laviolette January 26, 2011 at 12:52 am

Get video,love your way of explaining.
Just recieved your course and will be getting into is ASP.
Thanks
Paul

Cergei March 14, 2012 at 4:53 pm

I have had hypo thyroids for 13 yrs..I have been on snothryid for yrs and not to lie to you I have never felt they way I used to..I wake up tired and sometimes so depressed that I can’t handle life ..I have gained a lot of weight but still not as much as a lot of others.I have no self confidence no more and I have alot of fears and anxiety.Going to walk the dog is hard now..Making supper for family is hard..I stay sick and get sick easy..It’s like I no longer have a immune system..I have mood swings like I have bi polar and severe menstrual problems.Sometime I don’t even have a period at all for months and then I have one that last a week and then off for a week and starts over again..I really don’t eat alot and still gain weight and it is very difficult for me to loose weight even when I follow a doctors plan..My blood pressure is low and really that is only the one good thing about this disorder..I am cold all the time and in the summer I can’t take the heat at all.I don’t sun burn but sweat like a hog I hope you find something to help you and if you do let me know Please..Thanks and Good Luck .

michael March 14, 2012 at 7:14 pm

To Balance your Metabolism & Feel Better: If you are willing to apply acupressure and do some breathing exercises twice a day – I really think you could help yourself with the Acupressure for Emotional Healing book and the Less Stress Deep Breathing Exercises DVD. It takes some consistent work, but I think you’ll be able to discover the benefits by practicing the DVD twice a day for few months. I think you’ll be surprised how much better you will feel.

Anindita January 26, 2011 at 3:51 am

Hi! I have multiple sclerosis. I have shakiness/fatigue /weakness in my body esp. in the first half of day. Any acupressure points to ease my acute discomfort? I am on Ayurvedic meds which are real slow to work. My legs also are very weak as the left one was paralyzed in Sept 2010 when I had a relapse. Also, blurry eyes and brain fog. Quite a long list!!

Thanks a ton!!

michael January 30, 2011 at 3:27 pm

After my Acu-Yoga book can out, a women contacted me with great excitement that the Spinal Exercises, called “Flexibility of the Spine” was helping her Multiple Sclerosis long list of symptoms. She had the some complaints you are experiencing and she got remarkable relief. Although I want to be clear that it did not cure her MS, it did help to make her feel better, stronger, more flexible, less fatigued and relieved her brain fog. If you are motivated to actually try these spinal exercises daily, which stimulate the Governing Vessel and the Central Nervous System, I suggest getting the Acu-Yoga DVD. If you want to see these exercises written and illustrated in a book, check-out Acu-Yoga, after March 5, 2011 since its currently being redesigned and will be out in March 2011. Doing these Acu-Yoga exercises flex the spine in both directions to benefit your nervous system. Thus, this set of yoga exercises is good for jet lag and for looking younger.

Kaycheri (Rene Rappaport) January 26, 2011 at 6:43 am

Hi Michael:
I took a workshop with you YEARS ago (about 1979) in California. My acu-yoga book has been with me ever since. I use it for myself and when I teach yoga! I’ve recently explored some of your newer work – GREAT STUFF. I wish the acu-yoga book came on CD. It’s only available on tape. It’s so good to see you and hear your voice and to know that you are still doing your wonderful work! Namaste,
Kaycheri (Black Belt Nia Teacher, Founder of The Gentle Way to Fitness, Yoga Teacher)

michael January 30, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Thank you for staying in touch with me! The Acu-Yoga exercises are in two of my CDs now, but its hard to tell since they are within CDs called the “12 Meridians” and “5 Elements”. The 12 Meridians contain two CDs Meridian Visualizations and Acu-Yoga Meridian balancing exercises. The 5 Elements program also contains two CDs: a Five Element Visualization Program and Acu-Yoga exercises for balancing each of the five elements, all narrated by me. Within a year, a plan on producing an Acu-Yoga Mediation CD, based on the the Acu-Yoga cassette tape you referred to but will contain a new little booklet that will provide photos and guidance to make the meditation program grounded and useful. Let me know if you are interested in this, to inspire me to launch this sooner than later. Keep tuned to this site. Also there is the Acu-Yoga DVD which goes nicely with the Acu-Yoga book, showing how yoga postures stimulate Acupressure points for self-healing.

Animesh Saha January 26, 2011 at 8:27 am

PLEASE LET ME KNOW ACCUPRESSURE POINTS FOR ANKYLOSING SONDELITIS

REGARDS

michael January 31, 2011 at 11:52 am

I did some special searches to answer your question about:
Alternative treatments such as ACUPRESSURE POINTS FOR ANKYLOSING SONDELITIS.

In addition, I believe the “Flexibility of the Spine” in the Acu-Yoga DVD, and the Less Stress Qi Gong breathing exercises would help tremendously with daily practice.

Mami March 14, 2012 at 8:23 am

I am exhausted. I have been tested for everything under the sun, and my doctors keep telling me there is nothing wrong. My mother has hypothyroidism, and I am showing all the signs, but my THS level was within the guidelines. I am tired of doctors not telling me what I can do to feel better. I am looking for herbal remedies, vitamins, excercise ANYTHING I can do on my own to alleviate the following symptoms.

-Exhaustion: I can barely wake up in time for work, and rarely wake up in time to shower for work, even if I get 10 hours sleep.
-Aches: My joints and muscles are constantly in pain. I have carpal tunnel (according to a guy who looked at my wrist for 5 minutes and did no tests.) I twitch uncontrollably sometimes, and always feel like I need to stretch or run. Restless leg syndrome.
-Anxious/stressed/generally bummed. I have always been a happy go lucky person, but the last few months I have become too tired for optimism, it seems.
-Dry, plae skin: I’m always pale, but I’m basically translucent right now. And my skin flakes off constantly no matter how much moisturizer I use. I’ve tried aloe, baby oil, and vaseline, to no avail.
-Bowel movements: Let’s just say they are not the same. I used to be regular, and now Very much not.
-Weight gain: Possibly because I am too tired to do much physical activity, but I have developed a pooch. I’m only 28. I am by no means obese, but none of my clothes fit any more, and I don’t want to go buy a new wardrobe. Please help

michael March 14, 2012 at 1:58 pm

For Exhaustion & Chronic Fatigue: I have two easy routines on DVD that can make you feel much better – if you actually practice the set of Less Stress Breathing Exercises and Acupressure Stress Relief Techniques. I recommend practicing the Less Stress DVD twice a day. Do the Acupressure DVD whenever you feel tight in your shoulders or neck or feel like a headache is coming. Once you get these easy-to-do DVDs, and actually practice this daily for a while – please let me know how it works.

Wilhelmina October 21, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Never would have thought I would find this so indispensable.

Veena January 26, 2011 at 8:29 am

My sister has thyroid and I am forwarding this to her. I am sure she will benefit from this. I shall let you know after couple of months if her thyroid has improved. Thanks so much for sending such informative articles.
With best regards
Veena Punvani

Mashallah Ali-Ahyaie January 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm

Thanks a lot for all your good instructions.

James Ebel January 26, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Where are the pressure points for the adrenal gland. There so many things it does for the body, surly there are exercies and pressure points to aid it in its job.

michael January 30, 2011 at 2:39 pm

In traditional Chinese medicine, the adrenal gland is linked with the Kidney and all the K Acupressure points. The Kidney’s partner, the Bladder Meridian, has lower back Acupressure points B 23 and B 47 which are powerful for the adrenal glands. To benefit the adrenals, I recommend practicing the wonderful Chinese breathing exercises using Qi Gong twice a day, which I talk about in the Self-Healing section of my blog.

ksmehta February 2, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Thanks.Helpfull info .Easy to follow with the help of your book POTENT POITS.

Anindita February 3, 2011 at 9:11 am

I am suffering from swelling in my legs since Sept 2010. I am on Ayurvedic meds, but they are not helping. The swelling goes away after a night’s rest. I am a patient of multiple sclerosis.
My left leg was also paralyzed in Sept 2010 after a relapse though now it has improved a lot.
Can you suggest any acupressure points for the leg swelling? I am so tired of suffering!!:(

michael February 10, 2011 at 12:54 am

The Acupressure points are Sp (spleen) points. I suggest Sp 4, Sp 6, and Sp 9 for relieving and preventing swelling. I see these acupressure points, you’ll need a good acupressure chart or my Acupressure’s Potent Points has a separate chapter which illustrates all these points with photos of acupressure point techniques for stimulating them.

For Multiple Sclerosis, it has been reported that the Spinal Flexes in the Flexibility of the Spine exercises in the Acu-Yoga DVD has proven to be helpful for relieving many MS symptoms. I hope this helps to relieve your suffering.

Cecil E.Benoit February 10, 2011 at 9:49 pm

Many thanks to you sir! May I ask two more questions,would I be able to order them on line,or is there a phone number I can call to order?

God Bless,

Cecil

michael February 14, 2011 at 3:04 pm

To get help and guidance from a self-healing program that uses Neck Press for balancing the Thyroid, go online to order the “Acupressure Stress Relief” DVD.

Chelsi October 21, 2011 at 6:31 am

It’s imperative that more people make this exact point.

Carole February 25, 2011 at 9:13 am

Do you have any comments on goiters as they are affected by the thyroid gland. I seem to be developing one in my neck and its upsetting me quite a lot.

I have adjusted my diet, but too soon yet to see any change.

Carole

michael February 25, 2011 at 4:22 pm

I have not worked with goiters. Please see a naturopathic doctor or holistic practitioner. Here’s a few resources to check-out:
I hope this helps.

Anindita February 27, 2011 at 10:26 am

Dear Michael, It is Anindita (multiple sclerosis patient) again. The earlier points you had suggested are helping me a bit; guess I need more patience before I see results.
I have persistent dizziness since atleast 2 months or more. High BP, thyroid problem and sinusitis have been ruled out as the culprits by Ayurvedic medication. But still the dizziness is bothering me. It is especially bad in the first half of the day. Is it due to MS? Please suggest a suitable acupressure point for dizziness in MS.

Thanks in advance.

michael March 3, 2011 at 10:31 am

I am glad the points I suggested earlier for you are helping a bit. For best results for relieving some of the MS symptoms, try the Spinal Flex exercises that I teach in the Acu-Yoga book. You’ll be able to see it clearly and follow along with the Acu-Yoga DVD. You have inspired me to write about effective acupressure points for reducing dizziness – so stay tuned. One of the acupressure points for dizziness is the Third Eye Point (GV 24.5)

Panna Lal Malhotra March 3, 2011 at 11:13 am

I have tried your stress relief points on six of my patients. The impact was immediate. These were all new points for me. I did not know about the same before. I express my sincere gratitude for the useful guidance that you provided to me and I assure you that I will continue to serve the mankind free of charge and get a heap of their good wishes. It gives so much satisfaction.

I am getting in touch with one of my friends who is in New Jersey to get your purposeful book and send it on to me through some coming to India. This friend of mine is in India at the moment and might return to U.S. by the end of February.

I am looking forward to receive more valuable tips from you. I will read this letter of yours tonight when I am at perfect ease and then send a detailed reply. I will also let you have my diatribe. Such exchanges would help us to get to know each other much better.

Warm regards and best wishes,

P.L.Malhotra

Jesslyn August 2, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Always the best content from these prodigious wrirtes.

michael August 3, 2011 at 3:26 am

Thank you.

Anindita March 16, 2011 at 4:33 am

Hello Michael, I have multiple sclerosis with constant dizziness. I tried the third eye point as suggested by you earlier. Sorry to say, it is not helping much. Does it take time to show any result?I have been doing it for more than a week. Are there any other points to stop the dizziness of MS? Also, are there any points to improve vision affected by MS?

Thanks a lot.:)

michael March 17, 2011 at 7:59 am

This point (CV 6) may be excellent for your dizziness. Use this point for prevention when you’re lying down and for relief when you feel dizzy. I think it will help to center you, to some degree. Please use this point mainly to build your immune system and relieve some of your dizziness over months of using acupressure on CV 6.

For partial results in improving your vision, use GB 20 underneath the base of your skull, called the Gates of Consciousness which are also used for headaches and pain relief.

For relieving Multiple Sclerosis symptoms in general, others with MS have reported that practicing the Acu-Yoga exercises called the “Flexibility of the Spine” helped to relieve their pain and many other discomforts. You can get these exercises illustrated in the Acu-Yoga book as well as see me do each of these exercises in the Acu-Yoga DVD along with verbal guidance.

Richard March 29, 2011 at 12:12 pm

I’ve tried the neck exercises, but I’m so inflexable that I can’t clasp my hands behind my neck. I can barely touch my fingers together behind my neck and this causes a lot of pressure on the neck. When I attempt to bring my elbows down, the palms of my hands press against my jaw. Could I use a towel possibly to achieve the same result?

michael April 6, 2011 at 6:41 am

Yes, using a guest towel and simple, clean kitchen towel behind your neck would be great to enable you to adjust this Neck Press exercise for relieving chronic neck pains and/or Thyroid imbalances. Excellent suggestion, thank you!

Rosalinda August 2, 2011 at 8:00 am

This has made my day. I wish all potinsgs were this good.

Jeena November 15, 2011 at 10:45 am

Dear Michael, I have your acupressure book and now have ordered for Acu-Yoga and the arthritis one. I wanted to request u to suggest points for IBS – diarrohea, loose stools , better assimilation and anaemia. Please could you suggest that

michael November 15, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Using acupressure for IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) takes time and work. Gently hold CV 6 in the center of your lower belly with slow deep breathing. At first, I would not be surprised if this seemed to make your problem worse, before making it better. Also, use St 36 several times a day. Slowly, each week you practice these points, increase the depth of the pressure gradually and the amount of time you spend on the points. See pages 82-83 in the Acupressure’s Potent Points book for photos and illustrations.

Marcia November 25, 2011 at 6:56 pm

I want to especially thank you for the “Causes” section, which opened my eyes to some areas in my life I need to address.

michael November 26, 2011 at 11:43 am

I really appreciate your ability to look at the nature of your life in a deeper way. Acupressure helps us go deeper – by releasing the vitality energy. This naturally enables us to experience new awarenesses, which are actually goes beyond what words can say. I encourage you to check our my Emotional Healing book to go further into healing yourself from within.

Max Steinberg, Ph.D. May 7, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Thank you very much for the instruction! Great help! I do both acupressure and soft lllt laser acupuncture.
Max

michael May 8, 2012 at 11:41 am

Blessings on your healing work.

Anu May 24, 2012 at 2:26 pm

My TSH, Free T3, T4 counts are all within normal range, but the antibodies count is on a higher side. I am not on any kind of medication. Can this – Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis be controlled/cured by Accupressure/Accupuncture? I am just 28 years old and I don’t want to have this for lifelong. Can you help me and guide me on how can I cure this?
Thanks

michael May 25, 2012 at 1:24 pm

I believe you can find significant help using a combination for therapeutic exercises like Acu-Yoga and the “Eight Tibetans”, acupressure, acupuncture, and dietary considerations. I think that one of the practices that will contribute to balancing your thyroid is “Neck Press” exercise which stimulates the thyroid balancing points called the Windows of the Sky. In Hashimoto’s disease, also known as chronic lymphocytic thyroiditis, your immune system attacks your thyroid gland. The resulting inflammation often leads to an underactive thyroid gland (hypothyroidism).

Mario June 26, 2012 at 3:28 am

Thank you for what you do!

Although during my last bloodwork my thyroid panel came back within range -I have benign multiple thyroid nodules and I was wondering if there was anything to shrink them holistically? Currently I am taking Standard Process Organically Bound Minerals with Kelp and also Simplex M by the same company that my chiropractor has given me. Also taking wheat grass and spirulina daily. I also lost 30+ pounds doing Weight Watchers. In addition I am doing a protocol of Emotional Freedom Technique meridian tapping to work on shrinking them. I started doing the 5 Tibetan rites but injured my left wrist doing exercise # 4 and I am now in physical therapy for that injury. Are the exercises and points you described also good to work on nodules?

Thank you!

michael June 26, 2012 at 11:20 am

I am impressed with your efforts and hope you will keep it up. For the 5 Tibetan Rite exercise #4, once your wrist heals, change the practice. Instead of your palm facing downward, make fists, placing the flat part of your fists beside you. I suggest you practice the following Windows of the Sky – Neck Press exercise at least twice daily. Go here: http://www.acupressure.com/blog/?p=1130

Mario July 1, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Thanks! I wrote to you the other day about my thyroid nodules. You suggested the spiritual acupressure points. Thanks those are nice! Along with your “Long Life Wellness Exercises & Stretches for Stiffness” exercises on YouTube and the 5 Tibetans I think I have a great combo to start to combat this feeling of I have of no energy and not operating fully at 100%. Thanks a million!

michael July 5, 2012 at 6:39 am

Good – build up the time slowly practicing these self-healing practices. Keep up of many, many months and avoid eating foods with sugar to obtain the full benefits.

back pain July 31, 2012 at 10:25 am

Hurrah, that’s what I was seeking for, what a stuff! existing here at this website, thanks admin of this web page.

Dunhill International September 18, 2012 at 9:56 am

I am extremely impressed along with your writing talents and also with the
layout to your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it is uncommon to look a nice weblog
like this one these days..

michael September 20, 2012 at 5:35 am

Thank you. This entire blog, which I am dedicated to make acupressure accessible and useful for common folks – contains my original material. If you choose to learn more, please check-out my other educational materials.

arch pain toes September 20, 2012 at 12:18 am

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this write-up and also the rest of the site is really good.

xxxtubes.org October 15, 2012 at 10:40 pm

Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you present here and can’t
wait to take a look when I get home. I’m amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .

. Anyhow, great site!

Tracy October 19, 2012 at 1:49 am

Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful article.
Many thanks for supplying this info.

hus till salu i Antalya October 28, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Do you have any video of that? I’d want to find out some additional information.

michael October 28, 2012 at 6:34 pm

Beside the video clip here, I would suggest this DVD video for obtain balance and health in the area.

How much omega 3 per day November 1, 2012 at 6:55 pm

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to produce a top notch article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don’t manage to get anything done

chuchu December 8, 2012 at 11:39 am

Hello,
Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge for the world.
3 years ego they told me my thyroid has a nodule inward around 9 mm. Since the thyroid test shows normal repeatedly, they told me it is an old problem. Now I have a pain on my neck right side and some times I feel it in my right ear and temple. Please tell me which material or method is best to buy. Since I don’t have insurance, I have to find a way for self help. I am also a big fan of eastern medicine.
Best regards,
chuchu

michael December 9, 2012 at 5:53 am

For self-help, I suggest the following DVD for relieving your neck and the Face Lift illustrated booklet for relief:

Use these materials for about 20 minutes, twice a day, for best results.

chuchu December 10, 2012 at 12:00 am

Thank you very much for answering my question. I ordered the materials you suggested me. I downloaded the face lift material. Do I use for 20 minutes everything or what applies to me ? Since I have a lot of emotional issues I like to practice the acupressure for emotional healing material. Does it come on DVD ? I don’t see it on this website. I have seen the book and I read in the inside cover of the book there are sever materials you published and it is one of your DVD’s on the list. I also want to have fundamentals of acupressure DVD which I heard it goes with acupressure potent points but is not in your website either.
Chuchu

michael December 10, 2012 at 11:40 am

The DVD routine will take you 20 to 30 minutes. You may find some of the routine not necessary for you. I like to do the whole routine. The Face Lift will give you extra techniques on your face to relieve some of your pain and distress and integrate with the DVD routine.

For your emotional healing I highly suggest this book which has 400 illustrations and I think you’ll find it useful and clear:

The DVD on emotions, called Touching Emotions is for practitioners showing me working on someone else instead of self-care.

The Fundaments of Acupressure was in VHS and was never made into a DVD. For your wellness on DVD, I would suggest practicing the Less Stress DVD which guides you to do fantastic Qi Gong breathing exercises: http://www.acupressure.com/dvds/AcupressureLessStressDVD.htm

chuchu December 10, 2012 at 7:47 pm

I don’t have words how much to appreciate you. I have got the emotional healing book from a friend a few days ego. I didn’t know even such a thing exist. It is really a great book. the pictures are very clear and very understandable. My problem is and what makes me to look the DVD is for example, when I work on fear, before I start the steps I put a rolled towel under my back, knee, or neck. Which means I have to lay down. When I see the pictures, the lady seats to do it. May be a DVD will make it clear for me for such kind of things. Is the one for practitioners will help me even if it is not for self help? It is an excellent book with lots of great pictures.
best regards,
chuchu

michael December 11, 2012 at 10:03 am

When you have more time, to do the emotional healing routines, I think you’ll find that the book answers your questions. The Touching Emotions DVD shows you how to work on someone else, instead of the self-care that you need.

Laine August 14, 2013 at 1:39 am

Thank you so much for all this wonderful information!

Arun Parmar November 17, 2013 at 4:08 pm

Hi. My wife having hypothyroid problem since last ten years. I want to know the possible acupressure points to get relief. her blood test report found TSH is 64.36 and T3 is 81.05 T4 is 2.70. now she is taking homeopathic medicine.

michael November 30, 2013 at 8:11 am

My wife too. I have a lot of self-healing tips in my new book, Acupressure for Emotional Healing It’s a challenging problem to overact naturally and it takes work on many levels.