Ear Massage Blooper

in Humor & Laughter

You know – laughter is definitely healing. As I present how to give an awesome ear massage, watch me go blank, let myself go, and totally blow-it! Here’s my original “Ear Massage and Chicken Soup Blooper” in just 2.5 minutes:

Paula M. Youmell, RN, MS, CHC March 13, 2014 at 12:15 am

Just “what” was in the chicken soup, Michael! Thanks for a good laugh!

nathalie March 13, 2014 at 12:34 am

Ahahahah! good to see you like this… It is good to know I am not the only one to blew up kind of funny! and being too serious is not good! Laugh is the key to happiness and to release the stress !! loved it!!

jessie March 13, 2014 at 12:45 am

Love that video if only more people admit to making mistakes or lapises in memory it would be a better world. Laughter is the best medicine. Thank you.

Lyn March 13, 2014 at 12:53 am

oh my, gave me a laugh! luv your work!
Lyn

Sandy Holkan March 13, 2014 at 1:53 am

That was absolutely hysterical – I laughed out loud – both times that I watched it!! (Was that a German accent? Nice!) What a wonderful sense of humor :) I love ALL of your videos – Thanks for the laughs, Sandy

Dilys Xavier March 13, 2014 at 2:15 am

Hi, That was worth watching. The mirth I experienced did me more good than you’d imagine. And the music was great too.
Cheers, Dilys.

Alastair March 13, 2014 at 3:45 am

We are not children or mentally retarded PULEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE don’t do that
Alastair
Music OK though

Angela Holland March 13, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Fantastic Michael!

Thank you so much for posting that! I was just thinking on the way to work that when I start giving my presentations on holistic health that I have to figure out a way to do them so I don’t stress out and think about it as being a presentation and have fun with it. The reason that I haven’t done this at this point is that I’m terrified of public speaking! LOL! Anyway I am getting myself ready for it. Right now I’ve been teaching one or two at a time. The thing is I feel the naturalness of it all so I think at the right moment I won’t even give it a bit of thought. Does that make sense?

Thank you so much for this wonderful course. I so enjoy it but have a difficult time watching all of the videos and keeping up with it all at the present time due to my full time joband getting my teaching and coaching business started. This will all tie in at the right moment!

michael March 13, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Continue to breathe deeply and trust yourself.

Ricardo March 13, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Good Michael, Very Good!.

Ricardo.

Jim Patterson March 13, 2014 at 6:48 pm

Dr. Mike: Thanks for sharing this “melt-down” with us! It shows that even after 35 years of experience,the mind can often take us where we didn’t intend to go! Thanks so much for this fantastic Ear Massage tip!. My ears are hot and tingling and I feel better already.

Jim Patterson

Rosalind Skyhawk Ojala March 13, 2014 at 8:38 pm

Hey, Michael, that was hilarious and I can totally relate……………………………
thanks for sharing a “SENIOR” MOMENT and it was really fun to see your DRAMATIC SIDE!!!

Regards, always,