Ear Massage Routine for Wellness & Self-Healing (Part 2)

in Acupressure for Beginners,Ears,Self-Care Techniques,Stress Management,Wellness & Long Life

Ear massage can feel as awesome as a foot massage, and be as therapeutic. If you massage your ears firmly, several times a day, breathing deeply with the intention of stimulating all 150 points on each ear, you can obtain better health, vibrancy and wellness. If you want to learn how – massage your ears as you watch this free instructional video. Click on the image below:

Why massage your ears several times a day? Because it counteracts stress, especially when you breathe deeply while doing the ear massage. When you repeat it regularly, like taking a pill 3 or 4 times a day, your body’s ear reflexology points send healthy messages via the meridians and nervous system. When your body gets this message repeatedly, healing and a state of well-being occurs.

bhullar March 9, 2014 at 10:39 pm

I got benifite from this video,thankyou.

jean pierre March 10, 2014 at 9:50 am

Sir,
I’m having diabetes and have to inject insuline 4 times a day. I was wondering if I can relief the diabetes with accupressure?

Thanks for any suggestions.
Jean Pierre
Belgium.

michael March 13, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Acupressure can help you in many, many ways, however it’s not a cure for diabetes.

k.porkode March 10, 2014 at 10:20 am

Respected Sir,
The acupressure points u have explained is really fabulous.Im planning to do my ph.d work based on acupuncture. The topic is relating to diabetic neuropathy. Pls tell me the acu points which will work out good.And also explain me the mode of action along with the parameters through which I can experimentally prove my topic.
Thanking you

michael March 13, 2014 at 9:52 pm

I have no training or experience on diabetic neuropathy.
I believe that CV 6, St 36, Sp 4 and Sp 6 would be excellent points for your research.

Tara Buckland March 10, 2014 at 3:16 pm

Hi Michael, I love your ear massage video. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. It feels just GREAT! I have a question for you – something I’ve wondered about for a long time. I have pierced ears. Is this bad? Does the scar affect my health? Also, if it is okay to wear earrings, does it matter if they are gold, silver – does the conductivity of this metal create problems? Would I be better off to stop wearing earrings and let the hole heal up? Thanks for your insight on this question.
Peace,
Tara

michael March 13, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Honestly? aaI do not know; these are good questions.

Rajinder Malik March 11, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Good good advice and really helpful,but people say it is teachers job when you are naughty. However it is your job when body is naughty.

Sheila March 12, 2014 at 11:33 pm

Great ear massage, thanks for your tips. I bought your book and it is fantastic!