Clear Thinking for Learning Disorders (Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD) using Acupressure on GV 26

in ADD,ADHD and Dyslexia,Acupressure for Children,Headaches & Mental Health,Learning Disorders

Remember the point the famous “Thinker” pressed with his knuckle? If you were on a TV quiz show, you’d know the answer: It was clear thinking Acupressure point GV 26, in the gum between the tip of your nose and upper lip. Apply firm pressure while breathing deeply to clear your mind and counteract overwhelm, racing thoughts, panic, dissociation, fainting, and mental stability.

Children with dyslexia, ADD, ADHD and other learning disorders have chaotic energy flowing within their meridians. Point GV 26 balances this energy to ground a child’s sense of herself or himself, and thus is effective for changing a child’s hyperactivity. Discover the roots of dyslexia, ADD, ADHD and other learning disorders through dietary considerations, psychological aspects, and using acupressure.

GV 26 Revival First-Aid Point clears the mind

Acupressure point GV 26, in the gum between the tip of your nose and upper lip, is a good first aid point for fainting, hay fever, and emergencies when someone is going unconscious. Its a revival point that can bring a person back into her body.

Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or the hyperactivity disorder known as ADHD, are conditions that create impulsive, hyperactive behavior. Children with ADD or ADHD have trouble concentrating, often have racing thoughts, and difficulty staying focused. Acupressure on the GV 26 point can be a great asset to counteracting these imbalances.

ACUPRESSURE REFERENCES – for going further:

Acupressure for Emotional Healing, by Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D., contains 400 illustrations with special chapters on PTSD, fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety and more. Learn Point Formulas, Self-Healing Routines, and Healing Affirmations in this book.

Touching Emotions, an instructional DVD for health professionals and massage therapists, uses acupressure for emotional healing and trauma.

Self-Healing Pack provides stress relief and emotional healing techniques for those that want to heal themselves through guided instructional DVDs, a fully guided CD, and the book Acupressure for Emotional Healing.

ADD & ADHD Learning Disorders using Acupressure Points consists of an article and video. Use these acupressure points with children for enhancing their sense of power, self-esteem, and for calming their energy.

C July 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm

Good article. What is an acupoint to correct low testosterone and/or adrenal exhaustion?

michael July 10, 2013 at 8:42 pm

There are many acupressure points for helping you with low testosterone and adrenal exhaustion, which is so common in this stressful world. A great way to be able to see this illustrations of these immune boosting, wellness points is to get the e-booklet; it contains 8 excellent acupressure points by going here:

Jason Appling, LMT July 10, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Hey Michael do you have any points for spider veins and varicose veins in back of the legs around the popliteal area?

michael July 11, 2013 at 7:02 am

For Varicose Veins, Acupressure points Sp 9, Sp 6, Sp 4, B 54, and Sp 12/13 – all gently. In addition practice Qi Gong and Do-In exercises. I can suggest to you a book and dvd that would help further if you’re interested.

Tony Lee July 11, 2013 at 5:26 am

Could you kindly show me the pressure point to press for someone suffering from early stage of Parkinson’s disease? Thank you.

God bless you for your kindness,
Tony

michael July 11, 2013 at 6:54 am

Great question about Parkinson’s. I believe Acupressure can prevent Parkinson’s from getting worse in some degree, but I do not consider a cute. First, I suggest the 8 Immune Boosting points and the great Qi Gong breathing exercises for improving the strengthen of the body. In China, they work on the Acupressure point on the skull vigorously using Tuina Massage.

Savita July 11, 2013 at 9:56 am

Great point, and you are wonderful with kids!

michael July 11, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Thank you, they are the wave of the future.

Kaycheri July 11, 2013 at 5:43 pm

Hi Michael:
LOVED the video demonstrating the point with the children. You are doing such great work!

michael July 11, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Thank you.

Annette July 11, 2013 at 5:59 pm

Dear Miichael,
Thank you. I’m sure point GV26 will be of grate help for me every day. Thanks

Ayub sherwani July 12, 2013 at 11:52 am

Gv26 will be of grate help for people Thank you sugar point plz.

V Prasant Kumar August 1, 2013 at 6:19 am

REALLY IMPRESSIVE!!! I like these procedures and treatment a lot and looking for these techniques to perform on my kid, seven years boy, who is suffering from attention disorder and preoccupied mind, distractions and disinterest in writing. Getting severe in school and hearing lot of complaints that he is not attentive, not responsive and looks or copies from the board. Please provide some other deeper techniques or any other alternative with CD or Book so that I can purchase one. I am from India and need to know the purchasing procedure. Kindly advise! Thanks.

michael August 1, 2013 at 3:05 pm

There is so much to share about this problem. First, you must spend time with your son, engaging him to look you right into your eyes and interact, respond. These is so much information related to applying acupressure for counteracting attention disorders and learning problems that I have within me, including the extremely positive experiences of my bring up my own daughter.

Since you are in India, you can purchase all 50 acupressure.com materials and have selected products shipped to you, but I think its more realistic to order the Acupressure online e-products which you can download into your computer and not pay any shipping or handling costs.

Radha September 9, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Thanks for your mail and healing wishes.

Reg. my backache problem, I have been earnestly and diligently working on points B47, 48, 54, etc, despite aggrevation initially- may be due to degeneration as I suffer from osteoporosis or may be that I press wrong locations. But after a couple of weeks, I had to stop as I found the pain unabated. Though I was very much able to perform acuyoga including rocking, I had to stop it, tho reluctantly.

Of late, people close to me tell me that I have developed slight hunch on my back, with my shoulders slightly stooping forward. Have you got any solution to get over this?

Looking forward to your valuable mail.

Radha

michael September 13, 2013 at 1:21 am

Thank you for sharing what you are experiencing. For the hunching, try grasping one hand (or the wrist) behind your buttocks area. Inhale and gentle arch back, with your chest coming upward and outward, holding for just a few seconds, and exhale down and relax. If you get dizzy firmly in the center of your upper gum for a full minute to stabilize you. Start with just 3 of these and slowly increase the repetitions.

If you suffer from osteoporosis, I would take a very different approach. Practice a good set of easy breathing exercises 3 to 5 times daily. Here is a great set of Qi Gong breathing exercises on DVD that I do myself and the benefits are tremendous.

michael November 8, 2013 at 11:50 am