Detox & Decongestion: Liver Balancing Acupressure Point (Lv 3)

in Acupressure Points,Detox & Decongestion,Muscle Stiffness & Pain,Pain Relief

Here’s a video demo to guide you to use the Detox Acupressure Lv 3 point on the top of your foot, in the valley or webbing between the large toe and second toe. This powerful point balances the Liver meridian. The Lv 3 Acupressure point is a major gateway for energy that flows up your body. It also relieves toxicity, and all kinds of allergic reactions, especially bloodshot eyes, tired or strained eyes, frustration, irritability, and neuromuscular disorders.

Savita Kalsi May 17, 2013 at 11:20 am

Thanks for sending videos and information.

Inder Iqbal May 17, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Dear Dr. Michael, thnks for your very informative and useful mails. I have been regularly trying these acupressure tips to improve my life, and to get rid of some of the physical problems.

kk prasad May 18, 2013 at 6:06 am

A good video presentation on activation of liver point.

frances May 18, 2013 at 10:48 pm

thank you for all the important information you share with people, it’s kind and caring of you to help so many

frances May 18, 2013 at 10:53 pm

is there a pressure point for stopping facial sweating or hot flushes?

michael May 21, 2013 at 8:11 am

There are many, many points that can or may help relieve and balance your condition. I suggest that you go to an Acupuncturist who can assess the cause and retreat you using TCM. In the meantime, Acupressure points P6 and TW5, TW 15, St 3, GV 14 and CV 17 may help you.

Francisco May 19, 2013 at 2:29 pm

About detoxing with Lv 3 point
The same day I began these instructions I felt some activity, a light pain in the left area of my throat, related perhaps to ganglia. I must say that I have a tooth internally inflammated inside the gums at the level of the root. The day after, the pain related to that tooth ceased and has not repeated again. Is it possible that the abscess gave up? If so this is a marvelous system of personal health care. Please inform me about some points suited for tooth abscess. Thanks in advance.

michael May 21, 2013 at 8:05 am

I am very happy that Acupressure has helped you relieve your pain and discomfort.
You need to be treated by a dentist. You need dental care.

jenney July 1, 2013 at 4:32 am

Thanks for your very informative and useful mails.

cm July 25, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Not sure if I already asked this or not, but what are best acupoints for healing adrenal exhaustion? And “liver fatigue”?

cm August 8, 2013 at 8:54 pm

What are best acupoints for healing adrenal exhaustion? And “liver fatigue”?

michael August 10, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Its important to work on the whole body with acupressure and deep with the cause.
For Adrenal Exhaustion certainly use acupressure points St 36, CV 6 and B 23.
For Liver Fatigue use the Acupressure points in the mid back and Lv 3.

Mudlya September 5, 2013 at 10:18 am

The video is really easy to understand. I am talking medicines for Liver Fibrosis – will this acupressure point shown in the video aid me in recovery?

Thanks.

michael September 6, 2013 at 7:41 am

I am not a medical doctor and thus do not know if it will help your Liver Fibrosis. It may help and it can’t hurt.

shivam September 15, 2013 at 7:00 am

Great Information….. Thanks

sarita September 17, 2013 at 11:29 am

Hello,
Michael sir,
Thanx for ur concern, u r such a helpful person & i respect u so much.

inge catry September 27, 2013 at 12:59 am

hi
I’m suffering from serious sleeping apnea. dokters don’t know a solution for me, I’m getting so tired, ill and my life is becoming a living hell. I want to sleep and be rested. my body doesn’t function anymore. I almost beg that there is an acupressure point or points that can help me, I’m scared because me body can’t find the stenght to heal itself anymore due to the shortige of sleep.
I would be so glad of you could help me, please
sorry for the bad english

michael November 30, 2013 at 9:18 am

To learn how to treat yourself in order to sleep better, using acupressure, self-massage, gentle stretches, and breathing you can get the CD or download it into your computer here:

Noel November 5, 2013 at 8:12 pm

Thank you so much I am feeling much better, could you pls show me the spleen pressure points

Thans

michael November 8, 2013 at 9:49 am

I would love to show you the Sp points but to get the illustrations, you’ll need one or more of these materials that illustrate the meridians.

Sandy Lee December 9, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Hi Dr. Michael,

I have a sluggish gall bladder with no stones. I am changing my diet and working on the mental/emotional issues.
Will the LV3 pressure point help with this too? If not, could you tell me what acupressure point will help?

Sandy Lee

michael December 19, 2013 at 1:38 pm

This is not a medical treatment; I am not a doctor and suggest you get medical care. With this said and to answer your question, yes this would be a good point for you to use for self-care.