Acupressure to center & ground your Aspirations & Creativity. Make your New Year’s Resolutions attract what you want in life.

in ADHD and Dyslexia,Acupressure Points,Memory & Concentration,Vertigo, Dizziness, Lightheaded

If you want to have a better year or create a new start, making resolutions for this year can empower you. I want to share GV 26, an acupressure point you can use to be more focused, think more positively, and help ground your New Year’s resolutions.

I was so depressed in high school. My mother was concerned about it, and told me, “You can have anything you want in your life – but you need to know what you want – in order to get it” she said. I was blessed to have that wisdom, clarity and support.

I’d like to give you guidance to get in touch with what you want in your life. When you are ready, sit down with your journal, pen and paper, or a new Word Doc. Start by asking yourself:

- What do I want for next year?
- How do I want to shift my life?
- What do I want to focus on, resolve, complete or accomplish?

If you have difficulty answering these questions and you find it hard to focus on what you want – press the following acupressure point. Breathe deeply through your nose as you firmly hold GV 26 and ask yourself the questions above. Point GV 26 can ground you to explore what’s important, inspiring and vital for your life.

Firmly press GV 26, between your upper lip and nose, on the center midline. Press this Center of the Person (GV 26) point firmly enough to press into your upper gum, which can enable you to concentrate, feel more centered and focused.

GV 26 is a revival point – it calms and restores the spirit after a traumatic experience. Pressing GV 26 is a potent point for mental health because it relieves depression, revives consciousness, and improves morale.

A Spiritual Teaching: This acupressure point clears your mind, enabling you to think more positively. When you treat yourself more positively, it makes a huge difference. In addition to using this point, train yourself to think in a positive way. What you focus on, you attract in your life. . .

FURTHER SUGGESTIONS:
Need to Lose Weight? If so, the Acupressure Weight Loss e-audio Program for keeping your metabolism and appetite balanced can guide you. Consider giving yourself the support for practicing these 12 weight loss techniques.

Want to Study Acupressure? Are you interested in learning more info about acupressure this year? If so, order my acupressure Home Study Pack (hard copy sent by mail) or get these e-materials without any shipping costs. This Acupressure Distant Learning e-Pack downloads directly into your computer.

Thank you for reading my blog article.
Please share it with other folks.
Blessings on your New Year!

With healing wishes,
Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D.

genesia warner January 3, 2013 at 10:25 pm

thank you for sharing some of accupressure tips. May God bless you this new year 2013!

Rosa Altobelli January 3, 2013 at 10:42 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR MR: MICHAEL,thank you so much for all the good advice that you ,
let us known,Hope you and your wife have a wonderful 2013.
Sincerely,Rosa Altobelli

Judy Ward January 4, 2013 at 1:03 am

Michael, I send you my deepest blessings for 2013!
Thank you for the compassion you have shown me; I am grateful!

Kaycheri January 4, 2013 at 3:31 am

Thanks so much for this info on GV26. It’s perfect for me. I did it and immediately got grounded and focused. It even seemed to clear the nasal passages. Hope you and your family will have an extraordinarily happy 2013. Pressing away, Kaycheri.

Annette January 4, 2013 at 6:39 am

Thank you very much for all your wonderful help.
All the best for 2013
Annette

peymaneh January 4, 2013 at 9:10 am

thanks, very nice

John Andrews January 4, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Hello. Thanks for inspiring and useful tips for a healthy life.
Wish you and your team A blessed New year.

Farzaneh January 5, 2013 at 11:40 am

Thank you.

Richard January 6, 2013 at 10:40 am

Thank you. My Wife an I just separated and I need direction now. It often amazes me that things, such as your blog come to me just when needed. Have a great New Year.

michael January 6, 2013 at 11:43 am

I hope you’ll feel free to ask me from direction if you need it. I think that my Acupressure for Emotional Healing book and the Stress Less Qigong Breathing exercises as a daily practice could support your tremendously.

Vollet Marie-France January 8, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Bonjour Michael,
Merci de nous offrir ces vidéos d’acupressure … elle m’apporte beaucoup, car je pratique une nouvelle méthode ( patches non transdermiques – nanotechnologie)
depuis peu de temps et votre site m’aide beaucoup dans la pose des patches..
Mais j’ai “UN ÉNORME PROBLÈME” c’est que tout est en Anglais… et je n’arrive pas à traduire ce qui accompagne vos gestes.
Merci de prendre en considération la demande d’une petite française (mon anglais date de l’école il y a 55 ans !!!)
Bonne année aux vôtres et à vos équipes . Mfrance Vollet

michael January 11, 2013 at 4:50 pm

I do not know French, so I wish you could write this in English.

Richard Robbins January 9, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I love the relaxed look you give at the end. It looks like this is working for you.

I’ve been looking for a more natural (and less expensive) alternative to albuterol to relieve asthma symptoms. Do you know of a pressure point or acupressure programs that works for people who have allergy-induced asthma?

michael January 11, 2013 at 4:48 pm

Yes, there are a number of good points for allergy-induced asthma – some on the chest, some on the lung meridian, and the four gates. Use my illustrated books http://acupressure.com/acupressure_books.htm and check-out the points here: http://www.acupressure.com/blog/?p=1207

Renegade Wellbeing January 9, 2013 at 7:49 pm

I am just now starting to open my self up to the idea that Acupressure could be real;-) I tried this and it did do something, kind of hard to quantify “focus” and “concentration” but it did do something. I look forward to learning more!!
But some folks I have a lot of respect for, find some success from Acupressure so I am trying to be open minded. -Clay

michael January 11, 2013 at 4:44 pm

I appreciate your honest feedback. Let me know what you want to learn or experience. I hope you’ll check out http://acupressure.com/ when you have time.

Agnes Peter February 17, 2013 at 1:02 am

Michael, thanks a lot for the GV 26 point. Please could you give some guidance about acupoints for helping children with learning disabilities…..thank you once again

michael February 17, 2013 at 9:39 am

I have plans to do at least two blogs on this soon. Stay tuned.

Teresa March 14, 2013 at 10:48 am

Hello Michael,
I have a dyslexic Husband. His dyslexia was caused by an accident after a traumatic abusive situation when he was about 8 years old. Before this he was brilliant, his mother told me. After the trauma he became violent, bullies at school teased him for being dumb and stupid, he became a street kid and had a wild time for many years. He was very clever in concealing his dyslexia. At the age of 65 he has created a computer learning program for anyone young or old who wants to learn how to read and spell. This is one of the many stress related issues I wrote about in my previous blog to you. I will send you a link in the next few days so that you can have a look at what he has created and I will discuss it further. cheers

michael March 16, 2013 at 6:58 pm

I have a deep understanding of dyslexia and encourage you to check-out my Acupressure for Emotional Healing book here for help and guidance:

Yusuf Karriem August 15, 2013 at 7:49 am

Thank you Michael, I have started to follow acupressure points and discoverd how valuable they really are. Thank you Michael. I really do appreciate your emails that you send me.
Yusuf

ERNEST KOFI December 17, 2013 at 2:06 pm

deep down my heart i thank you for the wounderful lessons .have a bless day with your familly .