Acupressure Points – For Deepening Erotic Pleasure

in Acupressure Points,Acupressure for Lovers,Sexual or Urinary Problems

Acupressure Points for Enhancing Lovemaking

Acupressure points can heighten lovemaking in many creative ways. Lovers can hold the points, kiss or suck them to awaken sexual energy, deepen pleasure, and cultivate sexual intimacy. I put my heart and soul into creating a fully illustrated book showing how to use acupressure points for enhancing a love relationship.

Acupressure for Lovers is part of ancient Chinese Sexology, which is integral within the Chinese culture. These life giving sexual practices have been used to heighten radiant health, strengthen fertility and sexual potency. The number of babies born in China is an example of its effectiveness. These highly erotic techniques were known to cultivate radiant health. This article describes how to hold an acupressure point on the bottom of your feet during lovemaking.

Holding K 1 Bubbling Spring

Erotic Techniques & Sexual Vibrancy: Ancient cultures discovered hundreds of highly erotic techniques for stimulating sexual energy for lovers. As Acupressure points release muscular tension, it opens energy and blood to flow freely. As blood circulation increases, nutrients can nourish more areas of the body. This can heighten a person’s sensuality and provide a greater sense of sexual responsiveness and vibrancy.

Bubbling Spring Point: On the center of the sole of the foot, at the base of the ball of the foot, between the pads is the

K 1 Acupressure for Lovers

Bubbling Spring acupressure point (K1). This is a powerful point to hold with your thumbs during oral sex.

Directions for Lovers: Here’s how to hold Bubbling Spring (K 1) with your partner on his or her back, legs apart with the knees bent. Kneel between his or her legs. Place the palms of your hands on the outsides of your partner’s feet, using your thumbs to press K 1 on the center of the sole of the foot. Slowly bring your head down toward the genitals to give your lover an erotic experience.

For more graphic photos showing these positions, get my book and look on pages 159 and 253. Holding the Bubbling Spring point awakens sexual energy, while providing a full body connection, and can add greater playfulness in your sexual relationship.

Gifts for Lovers : Check-out my Acupressure for Lovers book and the fully guided Acupressure for Lovers DVD for details.  The Lovers Pack makes a great gift, consisting of Lovers products plus an Increase Vitality CD, my voice guiding you to do revitalizing points and gentle breathing exercises to benefit your Kidneys and heighten your own healing energy.

Discount: Receive 25% off on all the three items in the Lover’s Pack.

Dr.V.A.P.Ghorpade Psychiatrist February 4, 2012 at 3:47 am

Interesting.
Whole foreplay is nothing but searching for more erotic spots and spend more time on it to get a fruitful outcome.
This is reinforced by these acupressure points

michael February 4, 2012 at 7:21 am

M.Rajendran,M.Sc.,(Psychologist) February 4, 2012 at 12:30 pm

Very useful to individuals suffering from impotence .M.Rajendran,M.Sc.,(Psycho) Psychologist & Course Counselor ( Prof.Dr.G.D.Baabu’s Panchabootha Theraphy course) Mob : 893 941 43 83

udayakumar February 4, 2012 at 3:01 pm

it is great job realy ,i realy wonder , thanks

michael February 4, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Let’s fill the world with wonder, and use touch on the acupressure points in positive ways.

Debra February 5, 2012 at 1:38 am

Hello to Michael and Freinds from around the world,
Excellent post as always! Love your Blog page makeover. Very friendly and inviting. Enjoyed every minute of looking at the blog entries as well as all the wonderful texts, CDs, DVDs, charts and more that you offer on your web page. Do you offer online courses that do not require a residency? My life doesn’t allow me to travel. I have learned so much from reading your Blog but wish I could learn with a greater depth of understanding! I can see where the more hands on courses might be more difficult, but perhaps some of the health, wellness, and diet, topics could be addressed in more detail, however, with your clips demonstrating the use of Acupressure and the overwhelming positive energy they have generated with your readers, I think you could cover any topic effectively. Just food for thought!
Faithful reader and member of the Dr. Michael Gach Acupressure Community.
Don’t just read it live it! ~ Debra

michael February 5, 2012 at 4:00 am

I offer two discounted packages which do not required any travel, since the packs are delivered to your home. I suggest that you choose one of these packs by looking over what they contain here:

* HOME STUY PACK – http://acupressure.com/Packages/AcupressureHomeStudy.htm
* SELF-HEALING PACK – http://acupressure.com/Packages/AcupressureSelfHealing.htm

I appreciate your interest in learning more. I suggest you get the Self-Healing Pack for in-depth instruction on treating yourself with diet, self-acupressure, and easy breathing exercises for obtaining wellness.

Lezli DeYoung February 5, 2012 at 12:34 pm

Thank you for the continued education! I received my certification from your Acupressure Institute back in 1999. Now I live far away, and sometimes I feel rusty. I have retaken classes when I visit. The e-mails have been wonderful. Many of the tips apply to family members and I have helped numerous loved ones with your guidance. Keep it up! It’s clear you live what you teach. I look forward to trying your latest tip with my husband!
Lezli DeYoung

michael February 5, 2012 at 4:55 pm

What a blessing for your husband!

For your continuing acupressure education, I plan to teach again at the Acupressure Institute the last two weeks of April. I am excited to teach Acu-Yoga, Zen Shiatsu, A Training How to Teach Acu-Yoga and Zen Shiatsu, and a Seminar on Acupressure for Emotional Healing. Let me know if you’d like more info.

R P Pushkar February 5, 2012 at 6:10 pm

Thanks for your mail. The acupressure points are the gateways of the body’s life force. When this vital energy is flowing through you, all kinds of connections are enhanced.It is very useful to individuals suffering from impotence.

michael February 6, 2012 at 4:50 am

Exactly – very good explanation for how Acupressure for Lovers works.

DR.H.K.LAKSHMANRAOPh.D( MANAGMENT) February 6, 2012 at 3:11 am

GREAT HINTS FOR USING ACUPRESSURE POINTS FROM MICHAEL ON HIGHLY PERSONAL MATTERS. THERE IS A LOT TO LEARN FROM HIM.
- Dr.H.K.Lakshman Rao Ph.D (Mgmt.), MPhil (Statistics) M.Sc (Stat), M.A. (D.Ed.), M.A (Pub.Adm), M.A (R.D) M.Sc (Psy,), M.A(Econ, M.A. English

michael February 6, 2012 at 5:01 am

Highly personal matters can be vital to our relationships and happiness. I hope my blog articles on sexuality will benefit many people to enjoy the fullness of life.

m.ravindra February 6, 2012 at 7:45 am

hi michael – l am thankful for your message. it is very useful to not only lovers – it also helps maried couples. So thanks for your efforts towords society through acupressure.

michael February 7, 2012 at 3:34 am

I consider married couples, lovers too. When a married couple learns to give each other acupressure, a transformation occurs because they can relax deeper together and the energy flows.

KVSSUNDARAM May 4, 2012 at 9:31 am

It is really useful information on this vital point K 1. But I have not seen or read any info that K 1 is useful to sex induction?

michael May 4, 2012 at 9:50 am
garmin 1490t GPS problems June 19, 2012 at 3:53 pm

Terrific post. Thanks.

precisely clean August 14, 2012 at 9:32 pm

First of all I would like to say great blog! I had
a quick question which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing. I have had a hard time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Many thanks!

michael August 14, 2012 at 9:57 pm

How to Clear your Mind: What a great question. I have so many answers, I could write a book. (I have written several) Briefly, acupressure is fantastic for clearing your mind. I would like to give you specifics for how to do it – and I hope you will devote 3 to 5 minutes daily; twice a day would give you twice the results. Here’s my instructions for clearing your mind. http://www.acupressure.com/blog/?p=1563 The more you practice this, the better it will work! Here are more acupressure points for clearing your mind: http://www.acupressure.com/blog/?p=932

Once your mind is clearer, start an outline of what you want to say. Keep developing the outline, day by day. Then try speaking what you want to say into a tape recorder and have it transcribed and then begin to edit it . . .

Being creative is fun!

Vanessa September 18, 2012 at 12:42 pm

somanath September 29, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Sir,I am 50 years old now.I have 19 years son and 18 years daughter.I use the intercourse 3-4 times in a month. But my problem is when I am in a foreplay,not even one minute,I ejaculate very quickly.By this act,I am losing interest in sexual activity.I heard that sexual activity is good for man’s health. Which acupressure point do you suggest to do for me to avoid quick ejaculation. If you suggest me the remedy for this I am very grateful to you.

michael September 30, 2012 at 12:25 am

I understand your problem with premature ejaculation. There are several dietary measures, therapeutic exercises, and acupressure points to stimulate daily for strengthening your condition. There are also attitudes and activities to do with your partner. So much info – I wrote a book on it with over 400 illustrations showing you how called “Acupressure for Lovers”.

K. Sashidaran October 19, 2012 at 6:35 am

I am the Accupunture Healer willing to research on new points for sex organ. I done my MD(Accu) at Sri Lanka. giving the service through the welfare organisation.